The Imposter Bride
"Beautifully written...a narrative that speaks astutely to the unspeakable losses inherent in the human condition... The Imposter Bride suggests that it is finally our shared unknowability that connects us."
The New York Times
- Shortlisted for the 2012 Giller Prize
- 2013 Canadian Jewish Book Award for Fiction
- Globe and Mail Best Books of the Year
- Editor's Choice, New York Times Book Review
- Shortlisted for the Canadian Booksellers Author of the Year Award and Fiction Book of the Year Award